• Hello, I'm Marku, a bus driver, and I've created this forum specifically for my fellow bus drivers and those involved in the passenger transport world in general. Here, you can discuss, share experiences, and receive advice. Create your account to join the discussions, interact with other drivers, and browse ad-free.

Hello and Welcome

Marku

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Marku, and I work as a bus driver, so I'm a colleague just like all of you. Starting today, I will be taking over the development of this site, and I hope with your help to maintain it, improve it, and advance this service. Building a small community with the primary goal of sharing and mutual support is our main objective. I look forward to your support on this journey.

English is not my first language, but I use online translators, so it's not a barrier. I hope you can do the same since English will be the official language of the site. For native speakers, please be patient with our mistakes and help us to express ourselves better.

If you have any questions for me or need information, I'll be more than happy to respond.

Thank you,
Marku F.

Back