• Hello, I'm Marku, a bus driver, and I've created this forum specifically for my fellow bus drivers and those involved in the passenger transport world in general. Here, you can discuss, share experiences, and receive advice. Create your account to join the discussions, interact with other drivers, and browse ad-free.

Some stops sent by colleague Alex

Marku

Staff member
Reaction score
We want to express our sincere thanks to our colleague Alex, who has generously shared with us a valuable file to distribute within our community. Alex took the initiative to contact us at an early stage, even before the forum was officially launched, which is why I am sharing his message on his behalf.

Alex, who has been a bus driver since 1991, has collected a vast amount of information on bus parking spots over the years, meticulously organized in an Excel table. Although he has warned us that some information may no longer be current, this does not diminish the value of his contribution. We will verify the validity of this information and, where necessary, integrate any missing data into our map of bus stops.

Thanks so much Alex

Attachments

• Parkplätze.xlsx
    486.3 KB · Views: 0
Back