• Hello, I'm Marku, a bus driver, and I've created this forum specifically for my fellow bus drivers and those involved in the passenger transport world in general. Here, you can discuss, share experiences, and receive advice. Create your account to join the discussions, interact with other drivers, and browse ad-free.

Welcome to the new site (busdriversforum)

Marku

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, as promised, I have been working hard over the past few days. Without listing all the tasks that have been completed, I would like to highlight two main improvements:

We have now transitioned to the domain busdriversforum.com, as it better conveys the essence of the site and the project I hope to advance with all of you. It symbolizes our small community created around a magnificent profession, driving buses for a living.

After nine years, I have finally replaced the component that managed the maps for tourist coach parking. The new system is much more user-friendly, intuitive, and offers numerous options.

Bus-Parking-Map-–-Map-with-Coach-and-Tour-Bus-Parking-Stops-Hop-on-Hop-off-and-Checkpoints.jpg
Oh, and I almost forgot, I've also designed a new logo for the forum, and I hope you'll like it.

Black Wall Logo Design Mockup.png

That's all for now.
Looking forward to seeing you here,

Marku

Back